Client Reports about the Process
Clients report these favorites about the Collaborative process.
- Meetings are scheduled to accommodate client schedules.
- Respectfulness of the Collaborative Process.
- The disclosure of information in their case.
- How free clients felt to express themselves in their case.
- The opportunity to address concerns directly with the other participant.
- How well the process focused on concerns important to the client.
- Restructuring of their family in a constructive way.
- The degree of control the client had over the process.
- The degree of collaboration in the client's case.
- Maintaining a constructive/healthy relationship with the other participant.
- The length of time of joint meetings.
- The minimization of stress.
- The efficiency with which the client's case was handled.